Create an App Password
- Sign in to your Google Security Settings (Create App Password)
- If you cannot access the App Password page you can skip this step
- At the bottom, click Select app and choose the app you’re using (Mail).
- Click Select device and choose the device you’re using.
- Select Generate.
Please note: Once you are finished, you won’t see that App password code again, so do ensure that you write it down to use during the mail setup on your phone.
- From the Home screen, Tap Settings.
- Next, Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Choose your email account type. Tap Exchange
- Enter Email
- Enter password or Google app password (if setup)
- Set the description of this mail account
- Tap Next
- Configure Server & User Settings
- Enter Full Email (not pre-filled)
- Enter Server: m.google.com
- Domain leave empty
- Enter Username as your full Email
- Enter Password or Google app password (if setup)
- Set the description if not pre-filled
- Tap Next
Your settings should be similar to these below
Configure Sync Options
Tap Save and you are done!
** Instructions may vary between devices **
Install Google Device Policy
Add a Google Account
- Open Settings
- Go to Accounts
- Select Add account at the bottom of the list
- Select Google from the resulting menu.
- Enter your Earls email address as instructed and follow through the setup
- Enter Password
- Validate your email with either a text message or Okta Verify
- Sign your life away through all the next steps and you are done.